23.6.12

WHEN YOU HAVING A SEX WITH SOMEONE

I know I’m not a type of person who are love to be with people, hanging around, do chit chatting, waste the time, and berjimba all those thing too. People around me also notice that I’m not like that, they never ask me to be with them, watch movie, walk around the campus with them, jogging or eating. Haha..Quite boring right when faces the life who like mine. But actually I don’t care much about this, what I know is I don’t disturb people, and as long I can live the life like this, it’s never make me wonder that I can lose my friends. But what make me shock recently is when that’s a lot of classmate that come to me and express their feeling about someone, who are make them frustrated, fall in love and who’s their first crush and all those shit thing. I never know that I’m the one who really suit to be their ears to hear. I can’t help them, I’m not a motivator, but I pretty proud to be the one who are they trust to tell a lot of their own secret and story. Maybe they know that I will not to spread to others since I’m not the one who is loved to be with everybody. Thank you buddy for trusting on me

No comments:

Post a Comment